GotBlack Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: inglourious basterds. spoilers? not really. kinda. but not really.
hyper_psycho_panda
Panda Ranger

[*] posted on 28-8-2009 at 03:52 AM
inglourious basterds. spoilers? not really. kinda. but not really.

no, i'm not stupid when it comes to spelling, that's how the movie is titled. lol.

it was fun to say bastards in public and have the ticket person say it back to me, with no eyebrow raising or huffy old person stares in my direction. o.O

anyways.

I loved it. I thought it was fantastic. It was a little bit slow in parts, but the action scenes were amazing. the gore? pretty darn good. the storyline? also pretty darn good. i mean, it obviously didn't match up with history towards the end (you'll know what i mean if you watch it), but...whatevs.

the characters were well developed. the humor was just right....brad pitt in one scene is supposed to be pretending to be an italian stuntman at a movie premier (his character knows no italian), and he runs into a german officer who speaks italian. so the german officer asks him to repeat some italian words. and he says it with his southern drawl. and it was fucking hiliarous.

also, hitler asks for gum in one scene. which i thought was fantastic.he sticks his head out. says some german word, and you're like "what?" and then it subtitles. it says gum. lmao.

ummm. yeah btw, the majority of th emovie is subtitled, so don't go see it if you don't want to read.

anyone else seen it?
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top

Developed By The XMB Group © 2001-2008