Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: A paragraph.
hyper_psycho_panda
Panda Ranger

[*] posted on 10-11-2008 at 07:03 AM
A paragraph.

Your implications are causing you to lose yourself.
Idiotic words mingling with words of self gratification and self satisfaction never amount to anything positive or creative.
You are bringing, (slowly, yes, but it is happening), you are bringing upon yourself a slow, excruciating life.
You look at yourself in the mirror
A clear image (you), you look back at yourself. You donít smile, you donít glare: you look stoic and unmoved as you stare at yourself.
You are not a force to be reckoned with; you are not a thing of beauty. You are simply a person, the embodiment of nothing. Your life isnít worth nothing, but itís not worth anything.
Donít let the fakes tell you anything, because you already have yourself to listen to.
You are a product of a subculture which values the defacement of the body, of the soul. The soul does not exist; we are here, on this ball of dirt and water and wood and blood, and that is that. There is nothing more, yet nothing less.
Donít look to meĖI wonít be there. Too long have I tried to cast away the shackles of the free world. The bonds, I have realized, are too strong for anyone, any group of people, to break. You lost your chance, and I just was unable to face the truth. You donít care, you donít notice, you wonít care, you wonít notice. I donít care anymore. Iím going to leave you behind in my mind.

(It seems that a lot of what I write for "stories" are more like little essays. Idk...usually I write these types of things when I am restless and in need of getting my emotions out without consulting another person.)

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top

Developed By The XMB Group © 2001-2008